Saturday, November 26, 2005

And the sun still shines in the summer time ,
I'll be yours if you'll be mine ;

It's 2am in the morning.

I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today. As a movie, it's well, pretty good. But as one who reads and follows every single book, it's somewhat average. But who am I to judge it, cause no matter the quality, this movie still makes big bucks.

I miss Eve and Amadea, and the days spent studying. Awesome fun.

Think I'll have another glass of Mexican wine.

Mexican wine's constantly playing in my head these few days. After strolling by the wine cellar in the supermarket, I've this sudden urge to taste wine. Or champagne. Oh, one more thing. The way the wine bottles are arranged on the self, one knock and you'll find yourself forking out thousands of dollars paying for broken glass. The supermarket's so crafty, be careful around that area. (:

I'm desperately in need of new albums, I can't wait to get my pay. Then I'll spend and spend and spend. Speaking of which, I haven't been working for two weeks. (: That means I have to cut short my own Christmas list, unfaaair.

Yawn. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home